In order to use the Services, customer users may be required to have a valid Invoice Labs account to log in to the Services/Account. When you register for the Services or create an Account, Invoice Labs collects certain information from you. When you register for the Services, Invoice labs will collect the following Personal Information:
- Email Address
When our users utilize the Services to send invoices, Invoice Labs collects your IP address and mobile device ID. The Services will also keep track of invoice and transaction history.
Invoice Labs customers use the Services to create and send invoices to their clients and other third parties (“Recipients”). In order to provide these Services, Invoice labs collects Personal Information about the Recipients from our customers. Such Personal Information may include:
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
In addition to this we do collect your business information which may include:
- Business Name
- Business Owner Name
- Business Email
- Business Contact
- Business Number
- Business Address
- business Website
- Bank Account Number
- Credit/Debit Card Details
Other Information We Collect
Data that identifies you such as your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and version.
pre-orders and orders information;
data on how you use the website such as your URL clickstreams (the path you take through the website), goods/services viewed, page response times, download errors, how long you stay on webpages, what you do on those pages, how often, and other actions.
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- authenticate access to the Account and provide access to the Services;
- provide, operate, maintain and improve the Services;
- send technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- provide and deliver the Services and features you request, process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- respond to comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service and support;
- communicate with customers about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, and provide other news or information about us and our select partners;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- personalize and improve the Services, and provide content, features, and/or advertisements that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on the Services;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share files with users you designate; and
- for other purposes which we will notify you about and seek your consent.
Invoice Labs processes and stores its data, including Personal Information, on servers located in Canada and the United States.
By submitting Personal Information or otherwise using the Services, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing of your Personal Information in Canada and United States. You acknowledge and agree that your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement and governmental agencies in Canada and the United States under lawful access regimes or court order.
We may from time to time employ third parties to perform tasks on our behalf and we may need to share Account Information and other Personal Information with them to provide certain services. Unless we tell you differently, such third parties do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary for them to provide the tasks and services on our behalf. The third parties we currently engage includes third party companies and individuals employed by us to facilitate our services, including the provision of database management, payment processing and customer relationship management tools, including the Sub-Processors.
If our business (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired by a third party, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information may be made available or otherwise transferred to the new controlling entity, where permitted under applicable law.
Some of the InvoiceLabs features may access and collect users’ current location data, including GPS coordinates or other similar information regarding the location of their device. Some features may not function properly if use of location data is blocked or disabled.
Amendments/Retention of Your Personal Information
You can at any time request deletion of or amendments to your data by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your request, we will remove your data from our servers and your login to our website and app will be removed within 30 days. Any emails and contact form requests will be stored for 90 days before being deleted.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your data (ask us what information we store related to you)
- Request correction to your data
- Request erasure
Our app is fully compliant with v3.2 of the PCI DSS standards and undertakes regular testing of its systems and processes to ensure ongoing compliance.
We will process your request within 15 business days
This policy is effective as of 2021-11-24.